Rudra Abhishek Pooja
Rudrabhisek Yagya is a tradition of worshipping Lord Shiva in his Rudra avatar, in which a Shivalinga is bathed with water and other materials, that are constantly poured above it, along with chanting of Vedic mantra known as the Rudra Suktha. This Yagya has been appreciated by all Vedic scriptures as one of the best Pujas. Shiv Rudrabhisek Yagya is especially performed for the sake of washing away ones immorality and agony, for bringing harmony, wealth and pleasure, along with family togetherness. Shiv Rudrabhisek Puja defends devotees from dangerous forces probable dangers.
Benefit of Rudra Abhishek Pooja
- To diminish the negative impact of aggrieved moon.
- To reduce the negative impact of Punarvasu, Pushya, Ashlesha Nakshatras and make it potent and helpful.
- For bringing harmony, wealth.
- For removing of negativities, purifying the bad karma giving the safeguards in life.
- For defensive devotees from bad forces probable dangers
- For having a powerful mind and good strength.